Saturday, November 20, 2010

Birthstone Starters Series: Citrine


Citrine is the birthstone for November. Orange is certainly not my favorite color and I could have gone with a modern which would have made orange much easier to pull off. But I decided to use the warm tones in a Mediterranean or Tuscan styled home. After play testing for a short time the value went way down. I used some of the money to add a chimney and left the rest for your Sims. As usual these days, it contains no cc of any kind(I can't use it anymore) only base game, ep and store items.
 Couple's Starter 30x20 $16,898.00 Furnished





3 comments :

  1. I'm a November baby and have to say that citrine is not my favourite stone. But this house is really quite pretty. Thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I don't prefer orange either so it was a challenge.

    ReplyDelete