Monday, April 18, 2011

Achoo!

Hi guys! I've had to limit my pc time because of  severe allergies and headaches for a bit so it's been kind of quiet, but I have several projects in the works. The fog emitters effects will be coming in more often since I am trying to get them finished before the new expansion pack. I will be continuing the series for each new e.p. as well.
Of course, this month's birthstone starter will be here soon and it is pretty chic. I'm excited about it.
I've also been trying to get some larger homes done and one of them is almost finished. It's just beautiful to me and I hope you all will enjoy it. I've put a ton of time into it(not done yet...) and I am hoping to get it finished this month.
I'm also working on two homes for neighborhood projects on TSS(The Simmer's Society). One is a French Country home and the other is an Egyptian home.
And of course my project list would not be complete without some modern projects but that is a secret for now...

No comments :

Post a Comment