Saturday, February 5, 2011

This Is All I'm Going to Say About This

I have had some "anonymous" people making comments about me lately and I wanted to address this for anyone who actually cares. I'm being told I am a member of a "gang" because I defended a friend that was being lied about. I know the truth behind all of the lies and the whole trap that was set up for a certain prominent member of the Sims 3 community. As soon as her friends defended her, we were labeled as a gang and some people are actually believing this stuff. Even an entire Sims 3 community was trashed for not believing the lies. And I can tell you this community is nothing but supportive and caring and didn't deserve to be involved at all. I'm not going to talk about anything that does not directly have to do with me because I respect the privacy of all involved, but I have to say that it's just ridiculous.
I'm not going to waste any more time on this and I don't want to create any more drama with this, I just want to get my side of the story out(the thruth) to anyone who might want to know.
All I do is make stuff, share it and support other creators so I ask that you get to know me and judge for yourself.

5 comments :

  1. I can probably take a wild guess as to who you are talking about and I would hit the mark. I don't read many other blogs anymore because they are too drama filled so I don't pretend to actually know. But I can still say with sincerity I know you don't deserve to be dragged into any pointless drama and have to deal with the kind of backlash you get for standing by your own views.

    Big hugs to you Eve.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to let you know you've still got a fan who enjoys your creations. I take a lot of inspirations from your designs and I chose Alec Langlier to father my 20th generation. Keep em coming!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much RD and Lisa. I really appreciate your support.♥
    RD- I'm getting ready to start on the next Themes of Nature build. Hopefully I'll get it done next month. I'm excited and I'll be coming shopping soon!
    Lisa- I would love to see how your legacy is going. 20th generation...wow. That's amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was never good at legacy blogs, so just keep track in my own way. It was a personal challenge because before Sims 3 I never played without cheats and never fully experienced the game. So one day I just decided i wasgoing to play a family who had to achieve evey lifetime wish before I could move onto the next expansion. I decided to cut out the more boring ones like max out athetic, etc. I keep a detailed family tree on MS Word and take pictures of every Sim born into my house at each age level. Its been lots of fun and cant wait to move onto WA.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lisa, that sounds really fun and I bet it makes getting new EPs really exciting. Let me know if you decide to share any of your pictures.

    ReplyDelete